September 28, 2007
10 to go
Only 10 runs to go ...
To mark the occasion I bring you the Top 10 Overrated Listed!
Radar Magazine's scientific survey of the most overrated people, places, and things is out. To fuel the hype and increase their already incredible overratedness I'm giving them another shout.
Click here for the full list, which also includes Anderson Cooper!
9. Ballet flats ... thank goodness. I'm short and need all the help I can get from high heels plus they are deceivingly uncomfortable
8. Going to Mars ... ? I'm so over it, already
7. Sex with virgins ... yes, I like experience
6. Oprah's heart ... I'm assuming the rest of her is normal to underrated?
5. Sexual predators ... uhm I don't get this one
4. Brad Pitt ... I hate to be ignorant about something, so I should really personally rate Brad before judging
3. Botox ... everyone looks shocked
2. Cupcakes ... no way, this is just silliness
1. Posh and Becks ...Besides all that money to play football and then not really playing, I kinda like them
In me news ...
I am very slowly starting to feel stronger and less sore. Last nights 4 miles turned out to be okay. I think it just takes me so long to warm up and loosen out my muscles that all my 5k runs don't get to the good point.
Posted by Ali at September 28, 2007 2:24 PM
Ever since Brad dumped Jen, I can't like him any more. Everyone seems to be gaga over he and pillow lips, but I don't get it.
Hang in there, you're on the home stretch, Girlie!
Posted by: Nancy at September 28, 2007 4:03 PM
Oh how I wish the ballet flat phenom was over with, but have you read the latest InStyle?? Seriously people, what's wrong with heels?
Oh, and I just read Oprah made over $260 million last year. I wonder what her "overrated heart" will do with all that?!
Posted by: Taryn at September 28, 2007 5:25 PM
I quite know what you me about the getting warmed up. I don't feel warmed up until about mile 6 now. After that ...watch out "SUPERSTAR" I don't mean to brag ;)
Posted by: ff_jeff at September 28, 2007 9:30 PM
Um yea, ok...so ballet flats finally make me feel like a normal sized person and now I have to get rid of them?
sorry, I'm taking my cupcakes, ballet flats, pleasantly shocked looking face, and I'm gonna watch my "to catch a predator" dvd collection.
Posted by: Tea at September 28, 2007 10:14 PM
The only time I ever had sex with a virgin I was also a virgin. We didn't know what the hell we were doing.
Posted by: The Fat Runner at September 29, 2007 4:31 PM